When You use our web site, Our servers may automatically collect certain Non-Personal Information such as: Your operating system or Your browser type.
Personal Information Collected
The Personal Information We may collect and store is the information that You voluntarily disclose to Us, including but not limited to; any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual.
Whether or not You submit the following information to us, “Personal information” shall mean any information concerning a natural person which, because of name, number, personal mark, or other identifier, can be used to identify such natural person; including but not limited to:
- Name or alias, address, IP address, email, account name, and other identifiers such as social security, driver’s license, or passport number; or
- Any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular Individual, including, but not limited to, signature, physical characteristics, education, employment or employment history, and financial, medical or health insurance information, as well as the following numbers: telephone, Insurance policy, bank account, credit card, and debit card; or
- Characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law; or
- Commercial information, such as records of personal property, products or services purchased or considered, and purchasing histories or tendencies; or
- Biometric information, meaning physiological, biological, or behavioral characteristics, including DNA, sufficient to establish identity, such as images of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, hand, palm, vein patterns, and voice recordings capable of producing an identifier template, as well as keystroke and gait patterns or sleep, health, or exercise data that contain identifying information; or
- Internet or other network activity such as browsing history or interactions with websites, apps, or ads; or
- Geolocation data; or
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information; or
- Professional or employment-related information; or
- Education information including the name or address of a student or family members, student number, date or place of birth, mother’s maiden name, handwriting, or other information that could identify a student with reasonable certainty; or
- Inferences drawn from any of the above information to create a consumer profile.
Information You Voluntarily Disclose to Us While Using the App Processes.
We make a conscious effort to separate the Personal Information that you disclose for the purpose of the website and App’s functionality and the information you supply while using the App’s process to evaluate your needs with the help of different scenarios and short stories.
When you use Our App and navigate through the different processes (e.g. going from process 1 to process 2) You may have disclosed Personal Information in the process. This particular Personal Information is not stored by Us nor shared with any 3rd party directly or through cookies.
Third Party Information
No Information Collected from Children
We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children who are younger than age 18.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store Your Personal Information on Our computers, and We believe We have reasonable security measures in place including administrative, technical and physical safeguards that are appropriate for the size and complexity of Our business to protect Your Personal Information including encryption of any personally identifying information. However, We cannot guarantee that Our security measures will prevent Our computers from being accessed without authorization and Your Personal Information stored on them stolen, deleted or changed. We assume no responsibility for such unauthorized actions.
User data is sent via an encrypted HTTPS connection and access to data requires authentication by login and password.
Personal data such as name or surname and data concerning very private information such as childhood description, desires or trauma are stored in separated database tables. This data cannot be accessed without confirmation of user identity with a login and password.
Data Breach Notification
For any unencrypted data that We maintain that includes Personal Information, We will notify You of any unencrypted Personal Information that was, or is reasonably believed to have been, acquired by an unauthorized person. In the unlikely event that we do have a data breach we will be contacting Your state’s office of the Attorney General to report the breach and follow their instructions concerning communication with You and the repair that is required.
When the time comes to dispose of Customer Records; We will shred, erase or otherwise modify the personal information when disposing of Customer Records under Our control.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use Your Personal Information for any legal purpose in Our sole discretion, including but not limited to; membership, registration, log-in, or order fulfillment purposes. We may also use Your Personal Information to contact You by phone, U.S. mail or email.
DISSEMINATION OF INDIVIDUAL INFORMATION
We may transfer Personal Information to third parties for order fulfillment, to respond to Legal Processes or governmental requests for information, or for any other legal purpose.
DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
While Your browser may contain a “do not track” signal or other mechanism that provides You the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information or about Your Internet activities over time and across third-party sites or online services, Our systems are not set up to accommodate Your browser’s request.
We are pleased to have customers who are residents of the European Union countries and Great Britain. If You are a resident of the European Union or Great Britain, We have initiated the following rules just for You in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
It is Our intent to provide this information to You in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form, using clear and plain language.
Your Personal Data is being collected when required for the functionality of Our site; as well as for the purpose of fulfilling Your order and processing Your payment. Shipping and payment processing may be provided by a third party to whom We will provide Your data for this purpose.
Your data will be kept in Our files for approximately two years from the time You last logged into Our site.
You have the right to request access to Your data stored by Us and to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement. taking into account the purposes of the processing. Should you elect to exercise this right we will update your changes with any third parties to whom we have shared your data.
You have the right to the rectification or erasure of Your personal data stored by Us or the restriction of processing concerning Your data. Should you elect to exercise this right we will update your changes with any third parties to whom we have shared your data.
You have a right to data portability and to have the personal data which You have provided to Us forwarded directly to another controller where technically feasible.
You may also lodge a complaint with Your country’s supervisory authority if You believe Your rights are not being properly handled under the GDPR. You also have the right to know from which source the personal data originated, and if applicable, whether it came from publicly accessible sources.
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
If you are a resident of the state of Nevada and a customer of Ours, You have the right to opt out of any “sale” of Your Personal Information. Simply write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove your Personal Information with-in 60 days and confirm this removal to You before any sale of Personal Information is made.